Businesses are constantly looking for more effective ways to bring in quality leads and direct site visitors through the buying process. A key to successfully achieving this is effective and engaging and appropriate website content. However, each website visitor is unique and has a specific pain point they are trying to solve for their business.
To effectively address these pain points and reach customers, businesses can improve the customer experience by personalizing content to each individual.
What is Website Personalization?
So, what is website personalization anyway? Website personalization focuses on creating custom experiences and content for visitors instead of relying on a cookie-cutter or mass-produced experience for every site visitor.
Advantages of Website Personalization
The benefits of website personalization can turn your existing website content into a revenue engine. Instead of making a massive investment in time and money to overhaul your website and content, businesses can use site personalization to tailor sites to better reach customer expectations and drive more leads.
While there are extensive benefits of website personalization, some of the most common include:
- Increased revenue: B2B organizations using anonymous, behavior-based website personalization drive between a 5-15% increase in revenue. According to Monetate, 93% of surveyed companies agreed that advanced website personalization led to revenue growth.
- Improved marketing spend efficiency: B2B organizations using anonymous, behavior-based website personalization can increase marketing spend efficiency by 10-30%.
- Increased website engagement: A reduced bounce rate, fewer page edits, and longer website journeys are all direct results of website personalization and improved engagement.
Website Personalization and Personal Data
Companies today rely on cookies and personal data to deliver a personalized website experience. However, this is beginning to change. Google has recently announced its plans to stop using tracking cookies by 2022, replacing them with a ‘profiling system’. Additionally, as more states and countries enact data privacy laws and regulations, tracking personal data has shifted from an industry staple to a stigma.
Therefore, companies must find ways to custom tailor their websites for visitors without turning into big brother and invading privacy.
Create a Personalized Website Experience with SoloSegment’s GuideBox
To solve the privacy issue mentioned above, many businesses turn to website personalization tools. That’s where SoloSegment’s GuideBox solution comes into the picture. GuideBox is a website personalization tool that analyzes previous patterns of visitor success to recommend the right content for the next visitor.
GuideBox reduces your website’s bounce rate and page exits and transforms visits into multi-page journeys. Prospects will progress deeper into topic areas and spend more time learning on your website. With GuideBox, customers experience:
- 139% increase in engagement
- 80% reduction in page exits
- 12% reduction in site bounces
- 119% first-year ROI
Your prospects are looking for a personalized experience, and it’s not as far away as you may think. Try GuideBox today and deliver exactly what your site visitors want.