SoloSegment is searching for a marketing professional who can work with both its marketing team and customer success teams to run SoloSegment’s paid, earned, and owned media efforts and deliver on customer contracts where your skill set is valuable. The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Customer Success and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing communications strategies to support both SoloSegment’s and its customer’s growth objectives.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and measuring all aspects of the company’s digital marketing communications while orchestrating the contributions of external agencies.
- Develop and execute integrated campaign strategies across all channels (digital, social, video, e-mail and events) that will build awareness, drive engagement in vertical markets, grow leads, and fill the sales funnel;
- Maintain and update the website and social media accounts or platforms with new content when available;
- Work with external marketing agency to collaborate and approve on content campaigns and other collateral;
- Drive innovation within the integrated marketing communication function, identifying new communication channels and tools;
- Develop and participate in an integrated marketing communications steering team, consisting of key internal stakeholders;
- Ensure all marketing communication is consistent with and supportive of the corporate brand;
- Regularly assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies by analyzing data from campaigns;
- Assist with some operations of the above responsibilities for SoloSegment’s customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following Requirements and preferred Skills:
- Relevant experience and demonstrated success as a marketing operator for an early stage software company.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of corporate communications, marketing, or agency experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with expertise developing messaging for multiple audiences.
- Some experience with managing a wide variety of marketing communication tactics, including websites, email marketing, social media, advertising, trade shows, media relations, video etc.
- Working knowledge or familiarity of SEO, PPC, social media (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working knowledge of web-based content management systems, with particular emphasis on WordPress and page builder frameworks, such as Divi, Elementor, or Gutenberg Blocks.
- Some experience managing consultants, agencies, writers and graphic designers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.