How MarTech is Failing B2B Marketers We get a little disruptive in this episode of…
Your website visitors increasingly expect a personalized website experience. Using website personalization to deliver on this expectation can help improve your customer’s journey on your website, driving meaningful interactions and increasing your website’s conversion rate. After all, your website is an engine to drive more sales and is your company’s only 24/7 salesperson.
However, many businesses struggle with website personalization, especially if they’re unsure of who their customer is. Even when using techniques like account-based marketing, most companies still fail to identify 85% of their website traffic or more.
A lack of personalized content creates challenges for your customers – and your business. Content that is misaligned with your website visitor’s goals means they can’t find what they are looking for, leading to low conversion rates and high bounce rates.
The Advantages of Website Personalization
While there are a wide array of benefits of website personalization, some of the most common include:
- Drive more revenue: B2B organizations using anonymous, behavior-based website personalization tools drive between a 5-15% increase in revenue. According to Monetate, 93% of surveyed companies agreed that advanced site personalization led to revenue growth.
- Better marketing-spend efficiency: B2B organizations using website personalization tools can increase marketing spend efficiency by 10-30% or more.
- Improve efficiency for sales and marketing: Marketing spend efficiency is only part of the equation. Site personalization can lead to more qualified interactions and fewer cold calls and follow-up emails.
- Increased website engagement: A reduced bounce rate, fewer page edits, and longer website journeys are all direct results of website personalization tools and improved engagement.
- Know your visitors better: Not only will your site visitors feel like you understand them, but your metrics will back up that feeling. As visitors interact with your personalized content, you can iterate and drive further improvements to deliver what customers are looking for at precisely the right moment.
Website Personalization Tools with SoloSegment
Want to learn more? Discover how your business’s website can overcome personalization issues today. SoloSegment GuideBox(™) is the website personalization tool you’ve been looking for. GuideBox users typically experience a 139% increase in website engagement and an 80% reduction in page exits.
Learn more about the benefits of website personalization today.