6 Truths About Personalization
Research shows that two-thirds of B2B buyers will switch brands if a business doesn’t personalize the content and experience they receive. When done right, personalization drives a 6x increase in purchase intent. But doing it right isn’t easy. Too many B2B marketers try to scale their personalization efforts manually or haven’t bothered to personalize at all, resulting in frustrated prospects – and lost sales. That doesn’t make sense.
It doesn’t have to be this way. You can deliver the personalized experiences your customers demand. You can do it at scale. And you can do it with less investment than you might think.
This new report from SoloSegment shows you how.
What you’ll learn:
- How personalization can drive results for your business
- What personalization and search have in common
- Why most personalization efforts struggle to reach their goals — and how to ensure yours isn’t one of them
- What B2B businesses must learn from Amazon, Netflix, and Uber
- How you can use artificial intelligence and machine learning to create successful personalized experiences for your customers
- And how you can do all of these to put personalization to work for your business quickly, easily, and inexpensively